Thursday 11 July 2013

Peeking through the keyhole!

Hi!
i just wanted to make a blog with all the other stuff I do, and figure, I might introduce myself a bit at the same time.
My name is Karianne.
Im the mamma of two fun and fab little people.
Im a former art student, who wanted to be a humanitarian, who should have studied law or languages, but who is a stay at home-artsy momma.
Thats me: the mom who makes those crazy lunches. Who draws and paints. Who make her own tees into tees for the kiddo. Who wants to knit and then does it while watching youtube videos,..
Who's BIGGEST passion is my kids and EVERYTHING about them:
And who love kids fashion dearly!
(Im getting a sewing machine for my birthday woop woop!)

...So this will be a momma blog. Yes. Another one of those...

If your here, my guess is that you followed the trail from www.barebarnematen.blogspot.com
But if not, please tell me how you found my blog in the comment section, as Id really love to know.

Other than that: I cant wait to get to know you so I hope you will leave your mark through comments :)

Lots of love
Karianne

1 comment:

  1. I love mommy blogs! They are the best! I can't wait for more posts.

    ReplyDelete