Sunday 14 July 2013

The neighborhood park


Hi!
Dont you think that great play parks within quite a close distance is important? I do! And the one we had the closest was a tragedy!
But they now did it up and so we have a brand new playpark in our neighborhood!
Its been a long time coming after the terrible ground we've had there for years!
Beautiful area and no kids playing there.
(Because playing there equals a huge batch of laundry for the mommas! ~ I can almost hear the mommas go "...but dont you go to the playpark! Im not doing laundry today!")



But now its all good! New equipment and that clean soft padded ground..
In Norway (where Im from. Oslo, more specifically) most kids park equipment is made of wood and tyres, and thats awesome! And there is no padded playareas neither...
I dont know if i think its necessary with the paddedness but I do know I prefer the padded ground to the bark parks!
so I dressed the kids up and went there!
They had fun together. Lil C showing the baby sis how the park works! Makes my momma heart sings when the kids play together! Little miss was crawling everywhere and lil C was running here and there and everywhere.




Then a puppy came and that was the last I saw of the boy till it was time to go home for a nap. He got to hold the leash and everything! That's pure happiness :)
We are thinking about getting a dog, but a dog also complicates life a bit: Ive always had them and really miss the waggy tails and sniffling snouts! But I dont want a backyard dog: and right now I just dont have the time or energy to walk a dog so we dont have one at the moment. But Lil C might have to get one eventually...
He is so good with them <3
What do you think about pets and families? Are animals a must for kids? I tend to think they are....

Wishing you who pop by here, a wonderful day

         Xoxo Karianne


No comments:

Post a Comment